Whether you are a dental associate, practicing alone, in partnership or via a limited company our team of healthcare accountants at HJE can offer specialist advice to Dentists utilising their in-depth knowledge and experience in the sector. Our services includes assistance with all aspects of accounting, taxation and financial matters, which we can provide on a “fixed fee” basis.
We provide a full range of compliance and advisory services which are tailored to individual clients’ requirements:
- Bookkeeping and management accounting.
- Statutory accounts for incorporated dental practices.
- Preparation of Personal Tax returns.
- Provide advice in relation to the acquisition and sale of dental practices.
- Preparation of Business plans and forecasting.
- Incorporation of existing sole practice or partnership.
- Implications of moving between NHS and private practice.
- Superannuation issues.
- Associate and principal contract reviews.
- Benchmarking analysis.
- Referral to specialist dental Independent Financial Advisers for investment, income protection and locum insurance advice
- Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax planning.
- Payroll and Auto enrolment services.
- Tax protection insurance.
HJE is the trading name of Huw J Edmund Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (Reg. no. 03706595). The company is regulated for a range of investment business by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. A list of the directors is available from its registered office